RobbDogg's Rips

Serving the online community to bring awareness to political and social issues affecting Liberals and Progressives. Podcasts are posted every Monday morning and original commentaries are posted throughout the week.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Whoring Myself Out

I didn't want to do it, but after looking at a few wingnut blogs I felt I had to do it...

I'm whoring myself out to you guys.

Funny part is that I don't feel any shame or guilt in doing so. If a wingnut with bad grammar, a computer, and an attitude can beg for donations, then why not me? In the words of the L'Oreal Paris Men's Expert marketing department, "Because I'm worth it, too!"

You are under no obligation to do so, but if you think I'm worthy you can click on the PayPal button on the bottom-left, just above the Blogger button and make a donation. Besides, your donation may go towards something meaningful...my internet access, my rent, or even my next Arrogant Bastard Ale run at Beverages & More!

After all, how do you think I make some of my commentaries interesting enough to make you smile or laugh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home