RobbDogg's Rips

Serving the online community to bring awareness to political and social issues affecting Liberals and Progressives. Podcasts are posted every Monday morning and original commentaries are posted throughout the week.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

No Podcast Today

Hello readers and listeners,

Because of time constraints, I was unable to record a podcast this evening for your enjoyment. Business has picked up at work, and as a result I had less time to make posts to the blog, do research for my upcoming Op/Eds, etc.

Although they average about 12 minutes in length, I didn't have time to prepare for one this evening. Putting one together at the last moment would be a disservice to you and me, so I will hold off until Sunday evening. In the meantime, I'll be catching up on the blog so you'll have the latest stories, Calls To Action, and anything else that is important.

I expect to have the next podcast posted on Monday morning as scheduled, and it's quite possible I may end up doing them once a week for now. I'll keep you posted on any changes.

Thanks for your support,
Robbie Michaels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home