RobbDogg's Rips

Serving the online community to bring awareness to political and social issues affecting Liberals and Progressives. Podcasts are posted every Monday morning and original commentaries are posted throughout the week.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday's DSM Senate Targets

I'm a very bad boy. I should be spanked, or at least be forced to kiss a wingnut babe like Katherine Harris or Monica Crowley as punishment.

I overslept Tuesday morning, so I didn't update the blog before work. When I got home, I immediately went to work on doing research for Thursday's commentary and I forgot to post Tuesday's DSM Senate targets!

I'm not dropping the ball this time. Here's Wednesday's targets...and let me grab my ChapStick before I pucker up...

TARGET FOR WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2005

Today we are asking you to fax, phone, or send brief emails to:

Senator Carl Levin (Michigan)
email: senator@levin.senate.gov
phone: 202-224-6221
fax: 202-224-1388
(Chief of staff David Lyles; Press Secretary Tara Andringa).

If you like, also contact the man who reneged on his promise to the American people for an investigation into how intelligence was used:

Senator Pat Roberts R-KA, chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee
email: pat_roberts@roberts.senate.gov
webmail: http://roberts.senate.gov/e-mail_pat.html
phone: (202) 224-4774
fax: 202-224-3514
(Jackie Cottrell, Chief of Staff)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home