RobbDogg's Rips

Serving the online community to bring awareness to political and social issues affecting Liberals and Progressives. Podcasts are posted every Monday morning and original commentaries are posted throughout the week.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

FreeperFest Continues at Radio News America

What the hell is going on over there?

I'm conducting an experiment over at Radio News America. I requested for them to keep open the blog on my
Andy Stephenson tribute Op/Ed from nine days ago, and as of this moment there are 295 comments.

295 comments? I haven't made that many in my blog since I started this whole deal!

It doesn't look like it's dying down anytime soon, so if you want to cringe, laugh, or get pissed off at Steve's posts (he's AA on there), grab some snacks, pull up a chair, and then
click on this link to see the latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home