RobbDogg's Rips

Serving the online community to bring awareness to political and social issues affecting Liberals and Progressives. Podcasts are posted every Monday morning and original commentaries are posted throughout the week.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Let There Be Music!

Hello, readers and listeners!

I wanted to pass along this exciting update to you. I'm up very early this morning because of very loud thunder and lightning that is making it impossible for me to sleep. While I've been awake for the past couple of hours, I've been looking at the possibility of incorporating music in my podcasts and now I can make the following announcement.

Starting with my next podcast Monday morning, I will showcase podcast-safe music from SoundClick, Pod Safe Audio, and Magnatune in all future podcasts. Of course, this means my podcasts will expand in length. How long? I'll see what we can do to fill up a full hour. How's that?

I have quite an electic taste in music, so throughout the podcast you may hear surf rock, heavy metal, electronica, jazz, hip hop, and maybe even classical in between segments! I'll definitely keep you on your toes.

Who knows? Maybe I'll introduce you to a music genre you'll experience for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home